Unbelievable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable

One of my friends was awake this morning at around 1:30am when he saw fire outside, it turns out someone decided to put BBQ firelighters under the grille(automotive type!)/bonnet and set it alight.

It was right under his disabled mothers bedroom window.

Apparently 12 cars were targeted in the BS10 area of Bristol last night, i just can't get my head around how people can do these kind of acts

I suspect the story could have been so different if he was sleeping. Gits.
    Attached Files

Wtf is wrong with people nowadays? ??
    You work hard for the things you want and some idea decides for a laugh to set it on fire, they want thier hands chopping off
    Sure no one has any respect for people or property at all now and you can guarantee its kids as well

Comment

Originally posted by sportingfiat View Post
      Wtf is wrong with people nowadays? ??
      You work hard for the things you want and some idea decides for a laugh to set it on fire, they want thier hands chopping off
      Sure no one has any respect for people or property at all now and you can guarantee its kids as well
      That's the state of the country today mate, and what is now becoming all more common place. I don't even think it's all down to just kids these days, what with a lot of foreign muck coming in from other countries which have blighted and ruined places over here forever. There is not enough good deterrent in this country to try and help stop these things happening, if they were in other countries they probably would get their hands chopped off. And rightly so aswell.

Comment

Unbelievable. Though only partly. This is what happens when deviants are no longer deterred by the punishments they will be given on the off-chance they are caught to start with. But hey you threaten not to pay your income-tax or council-tax and watch how the system buries you into the ground like a ton of bricks.
        Regards
        John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
        MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Scum, I hope they get what they deserve.

Comment

Made the news:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Firefig...ail/story.html

Comment

Working...
            X