H209 Has Now Gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H209 Has Now Gone.

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that our trusty Maestro 1.3 Special, H209 YGU has shuffled off this mortal world to a much
    bigger car park with no charges applicable. Everything was done to save her but the damage was just too great and if an indoor hospital bed
    could have been found then she may have been saved. She had a good innings at 27 and a good life with former owner James Bond, and a
    life of non stop action. Together we have been from the Very north of Scotland to the south of england, We saw some sights, good and bad and
    she will never be forgotten. I thank her for the past 17 years of glorious motoring.

was it the rust bug that got hold of the old girl.another maestro bites the dust

Comment

That's really sorry to hear.

Are you getting another?
      M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
      Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

The rust bug got her. I looked for an indoor space but within a year she went too far for me to fix. I still have panels, parts and spares
        to help my other one carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
          That's really sorry to hear.

Are you getting another?
          We have another one. We have had her 7 years now, I would like to get another but with two vehicles already and no indoor space to work
          it will have to wait till later.

Comment

Working...
          X