Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmc101
    replied
    It is indeed Jeff, wife thought it would be a nice present for me to spur me along. But far too much money...... Ive recently posted that I can get a printer to copy it (not an exact carbon copy) for those who may not have one. Pete’s up for it but there seems to be no other interest, I do t know how many people are without the books. Might be a none starter......

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Gmc101 View Post
    There’s an interesting explanation to this one.....please PM me if anyone is interested
    That yours then?

Leave a comment:

• Sussex Pete
    replied
    Getting closer to the price they were paid for the other one! In many ways I hope they don't sell it just so they get a "come uppance" for trying it on.

Leave a comment:

• carfix
    replied
    Back on ebay again with a "Buy it Now" price of £129.

Leave a comment:

• Gmc101
    replied
    There’s an interesting explanation to this one.....please PM me if anyone is interested

Leave a comment:

• Sussex Pete
    replied
    Yeah, I noticed the crease, but couldn't work out if it was recent or had been there for a while.
    Just reviewed the ebay items and there is an update to the description indication they are now open to offers and they sold the other one at £95. So, just smacks of profiteering to me. Wonder what they'd say if I offered £20? lol
    Last edited by Sussex Pete; 25th April 2019, 07:51.

Leave a comment:

• carfix
    replied
    Probably not the same handbook.

Just looked at the photo on the original ebay listing for the one that sold for £94 and the front cover looks perfect.

The second one currently going for £150 appears to have a crease on the top, right hand side on the front cover.

Leave a comment:

• Sussex Pete
    replied
    He was probably the one who bought it at £96 and is looking to make a quick profit of 50%!

Leave a comment:

• Nick RS
    replied
    I don't know if it is the same one being re-sold but the price is now £150! - see how it takes to go this time....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Very-Rare...IAAOSwd-xcvDnY

Leave a comment:

• Sussex Pete
    started a topic Expensive handbook

Expensive handbook

I see that the MG Maestro Turbo handbook that was recently auctioned on Ebay, was eventually sold for £94. I know they are rare and hardly ever come to market, but that price is something else! I hope the new owner keeps it very safe, and documented on his insurance policy!
Working...
X