Rust proofing wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rust proofing wax

It's coming to that time of year when I start rust proofing the car and van Do it every 3 years.
    Anyway the wax I, allway use no longer available. The firm I use to supply it has switched to a product called Corrolan.
    Has anyone used this product in real life.
    The internet reviews look good.
    Still got 5 liters of the old mill-spec wax for the maestro. Or anybody used another product they where impressed with.

Originally posted by efi 2.0 View Post
    It's coming to that time of year when I start rust proofing the car and van Do it every 3 years.
    Anyway the wax I, allway use no longer available. The firm I use to supply it has switched to a product called Corrolan.
    Has anyone used this product in real life.
    The internet reviews look good.
    Still got 5 liters of the old mill-spec wax for the maestro. Or anybody used another product they where impressed with.
    I tend to you Dinitrol ML for underbody and for cavities I use Fluid Film. I've had excellent long last results from both theses products.

Comment

I have used Bilt Hamber Dynax S-50 ever since I rebuilt my turbo. On the basis that I cannot see any sign of rust, I have to say that it seems to be a great product.
      Membership Secretary
      Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
      2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
      1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Thanks for replies , I think I do the van and car in the new product-corrolan .. Which is lanolin based I think..
        And see how it goes. Have used Dinitrol before a few years ago and it lasted well but will look at Bilt hamber. Before I make a decision , one thing is for sure my compressor going to be busy soon.

Comment

Working...
        X