MG Maestro EFI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG Maestro EFI

I had a new EFI in the 80's which I always thought was a wonderful car and bought one last week which has just 60k, great engine and bits but rusty, any one know a good body work shop to do an extensive repair/respray in Andover/Winchester?

Originally posted by Alancrisp View Post
    I had a new EFI in the 80's which I always thought was a wonderful car and bought one last week which has just 60k, great engine and bits but rusty, any one know a good body work shop to do an extensive repair/respray in Andover/Winchester?
    Welcome! Is that the white one at a dealer in that area?
    1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
    1989 BMW 316i
    2013 BMW 320d Touring
    2014 Nissan Leaf. Shhhhhh

Treasurer
    Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

Originally posted by seacow View Post
      Welcome! Is that the white one at a dealer in that area?
      yes it was in Aylesbury where the dealer had had it for a couple of years, a sound vehicle mechanically but bodywork in need of attention, serious attention

Comment

None of my business but out of sheer nosiness it would be good to know what you gave for it. To me the windscreen-price was always shall we say optimistic for a car painted at least three different shades of white and with rust in all the usual areas. He refused to drop it when I enquired last year. It would be interesting to know if he eventually begrudgingly accepted less for it than what I had offered.

EDIT: forgot to say, welcome to the forum . How rude of me.
        Last edited by G51 NAV; 6th April 2014, 20:59.
        Regards
        John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
        MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Sounds like it has gone to a good home which is allways good & welcome along.

Comment

Good luck with the car and welcome to the club

Comment

Working...
            X