The Garage is Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Garage is Open!

With the latest great big spanner removed from the works, I've finally been able to finish configuring a new feature called "Garage" which allows you to add a few details and pictures of each of your cars to your personal profile.

There's no limit to the number of cars you can add to your garage but they must be Maestros or Montegos and they must belong to you. You can add or edit cars in your profile via your user options (link at top of page).

There could still be teething problems so if you spot anything, let me know.

This functionality is only available to current MMOC members, so if you can't access it and think you should be able to, please email Lindsey or I with your username and membership number.

Enjoy!
    Jonathan Sellars

1987 MG Maestro 2.0 EFi
    2011 Jaguar XJ

Thanks, Jon!

Sounds like it's been a busy few days for you as far as this website is concerned.

<goes to check out the new feature>
    You can contact me by clicking here.
    Owner of E760 DRY - Mk. 2 Shantung Gold Maestro Vanden Plas 2.0 EFi

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done. - Sir Peter Ustinov.

Comment

vvbGarage

Sadly I have been unable to access the site for several night now, but it's been worth the wait.

However I have been beaten to the post of adding the Maestro Special into the garage! Looking good though, Graham I must admit!

Looking forward to the rest of the website receiving much needed updates...

PS: It's now 2am, and I've just created a garage for F170 (although he could do with a real one)... Had I not done that I wouldn't have slept tonight!

Cheers Jon & the team.
      Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
      VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
      J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

I am liking some of the garages interesting to read.
        Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Where are the instructions about how to add the pics? Where do I start from?

Comment

There is a button on the title Members Cars, which says add/edit your car, the rest is similiar to making a forum post. Hope that helps let me know id it doesn't.
            Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Working...
            X