New member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member?

I am perplexed why my profile says I am a new member? Every time I post it says I joined the day I posted!
    Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Originally posted by Beaker View Post
    I am perplexed why my profile says I am a new member? Every time I post it says I joined the day I posted!
    Maybe you have discovered the secret of eternal youth

Comment

Your join date details on the forum membership database was empty. So I have entered a valid date from the past. If you still have problems, pl,ease let me know.
      Membership Secretary
      Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
      2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
      1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Sussex Pete View Post
        Your join date details on the forum membership database was empty. So I have entered a valid date from the past. If you still have problems, pl,ease let me know.
        Thanks Pete, it isn't valid though it is 13 years out. Please could you put it back to April 2003 to when I first joined. If I sell anything then people are far more likely to trust me knowing I am a golden oldie, and not someone fairly new.

Also, the profile still says I have barely any posts.

Doctordiesel - if only this eternal youth was replicated in real life. I certainly have not kept my youth of the 20s from when I first joined.
        Last edited by Beaker; 29th June 2021, 10:50.
        Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Beaker View Post

Thanks Pete, it isn't valid though it is 13 years out. Please could you put it back to April 2003 to when I first joined. If I sell anything then people are far more likely to trust me knowing I am a golden oldie, and not someone fairly new.

Also, the profile still says I have barely any posts.
          I have adjusted your join date to be 2003 and taken a guess at the number of posts you might have made over the past 18 years, as there is no way of finding the exact number now
          Membership Secretary
          Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
          2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
          1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Thank you Pete.

Comment

Working...
            X