Clear All

• Beaker
    replied
    Thank you Pete.

Leave a comment:

• Sussex Pete
    replied
    Originally posted by Beaker View Post

Thanks Pete, it isn't valid though it is 13 years out. Please could you put it back to April 2003 to when I first joined. If I sell anything then people are far more likely to trust me knowing I am a golden oldie, and not someone fairly new.

Also, the profile still says I have barely any posts.
    I have adjusted your join date to be 2003 and taken a guess at the number of posts you might have made over the past 18 years, as there is no way of finding the exact number now

Leave a comment:

• Beaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Sussex Pete View Post
    Your join date details on the forum membership database was empty. So I have entered a valid date from the past. If you still have problems, pl,ease let me know.
    Thanks Pete, it isn't valid though it is 13 years out. Please could you put it back to April 2003 to when I first joined. If I sell anything then people are far more likely to trust me knowing I am a golden oldie, and not someone fairly new.

Also, the profile still says I have barely any posts.

Doctordiesel - if only this eternal youth was replicated in real life. I certainly have not kept my youth of the 20s from when I first joined.
    Last edited by Beaker; 29th June 2021, 10:50.

Leave a comment:

• Sussex Pete
    replied
    Your join date details on the forum membership database was empty. So I have entered a valid date from the past. If you still have problems, pl,ease let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    Originally posted by Beaker View Post
    I am perplexed why my profile says I am a new member? Every time I post it says I joined the day I posted!
    Maybe you have discovered the secret of eternal youth

Leave a comment:

• Beaker
    started a topic New member?

New member?

I am perplexed why my profile says I am a new member? Every time I post it says I joined the day I posted!
Working...
X