Classifieds Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classifieds Updated

It probably wouldn't have been my chosen way to spend nearly 3 days out of a week off work but I've finally managed to get the 'new look' classifieds setup working in a way I'm (almost) satisfied with.

http://www.maestro.org.uk/classifieds

Using this system both full members and non-members can submit adverts without needing to email me and wait a few days for me to get around to running an update! There's also a search faccility and the added bonus that adverts can be edited or removed. Obviously, you still need to be a registered user of the site/forum to place adverts.

Anything I get through by telephone/post I'll post up under the guise of "Non Member" and would ask that these are responded to using the telephone numbers only. Everything since April has been transferred from the old system but will be dated June 1st.

Hopefully we'll be able to fine-tune the system a bit more over time so please let me know if anything doesn't seem to be working or you have a suggestion for an improvement you'd like us to investigate.
    Jonathan Sellars

1987 MG Maestro 2.0 EFi
    2011 Jaguar XJ

Nicely done Jon. Certainly better than the old system.
    www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
    www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
    www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan
      It probably wouldn't have been my chosen way to spend nearly 3 days out of a week off work but I've finally managed to get the 'new look' classifieds setup working in a way I'm (almost) satisfied with.

http://www.maestro.org.uk/classifieds

Using this system both full members and non-members can submit adverts without needing to email me and wait a few days for me to get around to running an update! There's also a search faccility and the added bonus that adverts can be edited or removed. Obviously, you still need to be a registered user of the site/forum to place adverts.

Anything I get through by telephone/post I'll post up under the guise of "Non Member" and would ask that these are responded to using the telephone numbers only. Everything since April has been transferred from the old system but will be dated June 1st.

Hopefully we'll be able to fine-tune the system a bit more over time so please let me know if anything doesn't seem to be working or you have a suggestion for an improvement you'd like us to investigate.

Almost satisfied? You perfectionist! 3 very productive days,i'd say. I can't see anything to improve,you've done a brilliant job!.......and just in time for my ad too.
      NATIONAL Power!

Comment

A *vast* improvement, Jon, very successful I would say

Comment

Working...
        X