maestro spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maestro spares

Hi all,first time thread.Usually happy to read whats going on - but thought i`d carry out my good deed for the day.
    Been to my local scrappy for a nosey - just taken in a 1990 mg maestro in white with usual rust - but complete(less alloys which i`ve bagged)speedo shows 57000 miles and looks complete - even with mot fail sheet - headlight aim,corrode brake pipes(2) and sill corrosion - interior in very good condition less oil marks on drivers seat where scrappy sat in to move
    If you are in west yorkshire - head for otley to A.BROTHERTON,ellarghyll
    bradford road 01943 874388 .Be quick he does`nt hold his stock for long before crushing but his prices are reasonable -
    If you are stuck/desperate i could maybe remove small items and hold for you - but no promises - michael - should have clarified on original thread,headlining is goosed
    Last edited by sandersonjam; 29th October 2007, 20:39.

Hi there,

Could you possibly remove the driver's door inner plastic triangle that covers the mounting screws for the door mirror? I still need this part. Will pay you beer tokens.

Thanks!

1989 MG Maestro Turbo no.399

1994 Maestro Clubman Turbo Diesel

Comment

Do u want the manual one ?I have one £2 +p&p
      Sure & steadfast.
      BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
      1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
      1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by sandersonjam
        Hi all,first time thread.Usually happy to read whats going on - but thought i`d carry out my good deed for the day.
        Been to my local scrappy for a nosey - just taken in a 1990 mg maestro in white with usual rust - but complete(less alloys which i`ve bagged)speedo shows 57000 miles and looks complete - even with mot fail sheet - headlight aim,corrode brake pipes(2) and sill corrosion - interior in very good condition less oil marks on drivers seat where scrappy sat in to move
        If you are in west yorkshire - head for otley to A.BROTHERTON,ellarghyll
        bradford road 01943 874388 .Be quick he does`nt hold his stock for long before crushing but his prices are reasonable -
        If you are stuck/desperate i could maybe remove small items and hold for you - but no promises - michael - should have clarified on original thread,headlining is goosed
        -
        managed to get your mirror trim(electric, solid triangle) - email me your address and I`ll post it on michael.sanderson<[AT]>peugeotmail.co.uk
        Last edited by SimonR; 6th November 2007, 09:24.

Comment

I spose I'm too late to say I could do with the wiper arms? Only if they've got the modern fittings tho, I keep having to replace just the rubbers on mine cos I can't get complete wipers to fit.

Comment

Working...
          X