I am here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am here.

hello,I am ex owner of AA van M203 MMO totaly gutted I sold her a couple of years ago now...at the moment I am running 1984 1.3 L 5 door saloon in dark blue 65k from new,just replaced front and rear shocks and treated and under sealed her along with new wheel bearings and tyres in the Rotherham area.

Hello there! I'm in Sheffield, J35 of the M1 - haven't seen a blue Maestro floating about but then I've not spent much time over your way recently.

Welcome in!
    Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
    E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
    H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
    J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
    L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
    OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
    PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

I'm in Conisbrough,I'm out and about in her all the time in south yorks area....I Keep her garaged so don't realy like her out in the wet to much but realy get good use out of her.May be meet up on a fine day being so close to each other.

Comment

Aye - sounds good! I use mine all the time - regardless of weather or distance. And it just loves it.
        Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
        E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
        H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
        J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
        L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
        OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
        PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

Thing is once I cleaned her up in my garage It seems a shame to get it clarted up...all though I'm out with it most days.Theres another Maestro in mexbrough still in use..a white J reg.

Comment

Working...
          X