Maestro diesel from Uruguay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro diesel from Uruguay

Hello, my name is Henry Ghisolfo, I live in Montevideo Uruguay, and I got an Maestro 1998 Diesel which I really love!
    Recently I broke up my engine I run without oil due to a leak, and the red light not work... this day the cable simply unplug from contact... so, I was running very good, and not fats... and suddenly the car lost power and stop!
    Fortunately, I find THE ONLY Rover Montego Perkins Prima TD in the whole country, 0 km 0 hour!
    I can buy it and now I got new engine!
    Unfortunately, month before that, I was hit from behind and one of the rear lights is broke!
    I hope you can help me to find some parts, since I love this car!
    I start a new post in the right place, and post some pictures of my car, and new engine!
    Regards to all
    Henry

Hi and welcome. I think I've seen some photos on Facebook recently.

I'm sure someone has some rear lights that they could post, although they'd need to be well packaged I'm sure.
    www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
    www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
    www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Hello!

Thank you for your welcome!

probably yes, I post it on facebook as "new power pack for the Maestro"!
      by the way! new engine has only 49 Km, and I´m VERY happy with it!

Comment

Hello Henry, have you got any pics of your car?

Comment

Originally posted by ural View Post
          Hello!

Thank you for your welcome!

probably yes, I post it on facebook as "new power pack for the Maestro"!
          by the way! new engine has only 49 Km, and I´m VERY happy with it!
          Are you still looking for this part? I have a light I can send you. Message me your address and I will tell you cost for postage.

1989 MG Maestro Turbo no.399

1994 Maestro Clubman Turbo Diesel

Comment

Hello!

just this from last summer in this computer!

I start a new post with engine change, in upgrade zone!

and this one if right after the hit from behind... I was sopped in red light abot 10 seconds, and then... the taxi driver just "drive" into my Maestro!

I try to clean and wash it, to put it "decent" and take more pictures for all of you! is a real nice car, I got an Peugueot 205 before, wich I love, but I love this car much more!

is an amazing machine, and even with it reliable and economic NA diesel engine, is a very enjoying car, and I must say, I love Prima engines! always start at first touch!

The new turbo diesel has an amazing power and sensation! its just magnificent to hear the turbo!

regards

Henry

Comment

¡Que lástima! Te mandaré un mensaje privado y dime cuales piezas necesitas.

Comment

Jhon! recibí tu mensaje, sí, un apena, es un auto que está muy sano de carrocería.

básicamente necesito las luces traseras, y quizás las palancas del comando del señalero y demás, que con el motor nuevo vibran y hacen ruido!

(antes también lo hacían, pero con más de 300 000 km casi no las escuchaba!) ; )

el problema aquí son los impuestos, te cobran impuestos sobre el costo + el valor del flete!

Comment

Originally posted by ural View Post
                  Jhon! recibí tu mensaje, sí, un apena, es un auto que está muy sano de carrocería.

básicamente necesito las luces traseras, y quizás las palancas del comando del señalero y demás, que con el motor nuevo vibran y hacen ruido!

(antes también lo hacían, pero con más de 300 000 km casi no las escuchaba!) ; )

el problema aquí son los impuestos, te cobran impuestos sobre el costo + el valor del flete!
                  De nada. Como te digo, sólo estoy pidiendo el costo de envío. Espero que podamos evitar los impuestos de envío. También, disculpe mi español

Comment

Working...
                  X