Returning member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning member

Hi everyone. I am a proud owner of a Rover Maestro 1991 with the 1.6 's' series engine. I used it quite often, and showed it at several club events, before it failed the m.o.t. three years ago. Since then I have had the cills, inner and outer, and extensive floor repairs welded in place. I have replaced, and sprayed the rear bumper, and am in the process of doing the front one. I have two front wing replacements that also need respraying. There is much more that needs doing before I can put it back on the road.
    I also have a MG ZS 180 Monogram in Typhoon blue with a recent m.o.t. (April) which looks absolutely stunning, but I need to sell it soon as I suffer with a bad back. Hence one of the reasons for taking so long with the Maestro.
    I look forward to sharing the continuing restoration of the Maestro with you all. I will try and upload some photos.

Great news Geoff and welcome back!
    Membership Secretary
    Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
    2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
    1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff Smith View Post
      Hi everyone. I am a proud owner of a Rover Maestro 1991 with the 1.6 's' series engine. I used it quite often, and showed it at several club events, before it failed the m.o.t. three years ago. Since then I have had the cills, inner and outer, and extensive floor repairs welded in place. I have replaced, and sprayed the rear bumper, and am in the process of doing the front one. I have two front wing replacements that also need respraying. There is much more that needs doing before I can put it back on the road.
      I also have a MG ZS 180 Monogram in Typhoon blue with a recent m.o.t. (April) which looks absolutely stunning, but I need to sell it soon as I suffer with a bad back. Hence one of the reasons for taking so long with the Maestro.
      I look forward to sharing the continuing restoration of the Maestro with you all. I will try and upload some photos.
      Getting there then Ive had a few 180s and they're great cars
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
      2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Thank you for your kind responses

Comment

Working...
        X