Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My number is 07828894191 names Steve send me a text or some photos on WhatsApp like boot floor and b post were they always hole wheel arches and sills

Comment

Will let you know tomorrow .

Comment

Sorry Steve only just seen the other part of the message I will take photos tomorrow the car is covered up at the moment in the garage

Comment

If you have WhatsApp send me as many as you want please plus like I said I’m willing to travel and view the car

Comment

Did you manage to get any photos m8

Comment

Yes mate will send to you in a little while

Comment

Well I went to view sids white maestro 419 today and what a lovely genuine person sid is and a brilliant person to do business with
                so after 29 years of ownership 419 has passed to me
                and what a lovely example it is
                now Keith who is a long term member on the forum and myself will be returning it back to a1 condition

Comment

Thanks again Steve hope you have a great time with it enjoy

Comment

That's excellent news
                    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Didn’t take long to try and resell and make quite a few quid I should imagine.

1990 G MG MAESTRO MG TURBO - RARE CAR - 1 OWNER FROM NEW - GARAGED SINCE 2006 | eBay
                      MG Maestro Turbo #500
                      BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
                      Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
                      Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                        Didn’t take long to try and resell and make quite a few quid I should imagine.

1990 G MG MAESTRO MG TURBO - RARE CAR - 1 OWNER FROM NEW - GARAGED SINCE 2006 | eBay
                        Well I assume it's now running?, but still no MOT. If I was interested I would put one on it as that's way too much without one

Comment

Just a quick flip for him isn’t it. Don’t know what he paid Sid for it but you suggested 8k. Even if you took it straight to a garage to get put right then sell it at a performance/retro dealer on a commission sale, which it looks like he’s doing, its easy money without doing any work. But not the done thing. Anyone who seen the post could have done that. Doesn’t even look like he’s bothered registering it in his name.
                          MG Maestro Turbo #500
                          BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
                          Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
                          Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                            Just a quick flip for him isn’t it. Don’t know what he paid Sid for it but you suggested 8k. Even if you took it straight to a garage to get put right then sell it at a performance/retro dealer on a commission sale, which it looks like he’s doing, its easy money without doing any work. But not the done thing. Anyone who seen the post could have done that. Doesn’t even look like he’s bothered registering it in his name.
                            I did say from £8k upwards yes, I am surprised the buyer hasn't even put an MOT on it and it doesn't say it even runs on the advert. Mind you it does say arriving soon

Comment

He told me that he was going to repaint it and keep it it needed some work to get it through a mot O well hope he done the turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Sid j View Post
                                He told me that he was going to repaint it and keep it it needed some work to get it through a mot O well hope he done the turbo
                                If you were happy with what he paid you for it, then it shouldn't be a problem. Maestro turbo 384 is owned by skyliner on here as he's had to do a lot of work on it since he bought it from the guy who bought yours from the looks of it to get it up and running properly. I can't see your car fetching what's being asked if a non runner and no mot

Comment

Working...
                                X