Headlamp glass text & numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlamp glass text & numbers

Can somebody help me out ? On a RHD Maestro, headlamps, bottom left on glass is an arrow, under that are 4 numbers then to the right 3 numbers. Would anybody be able to tell me which direction arrow points (as you look at headlight) and what the numbers are, both left and right lights. Thanks Chris

When I get home later if no one has beaten me to it!

Ian
    Ian Drew
    MG Maestro Turbo '400'
    MG ZT V8
    Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

See attached photos. The writing was on the right hand side of each glass though, not the left? The numbers on the drivers side (assuming UK right hand drive) are 7837 and 106. Passenger side numbers 7838 and 107.
      Anything else required just let me know.

Ian
      Ian Drew
      MG Maestro Turbo '400'
      MG ZT V8
      Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

Originally posted by ian drew View Post
        See attached photos. The writing was on the right hand side of each glass though, not the left? The numbers on the drivers side (assuming UK right hand drive) are 7837 and 106. Passenger side numbers 7838 and 107.
        Anything else required just let me know.

Ian
        Hi Ian, thanks, yes you're right on RHD cars that info is on right hand side, on my LHD car it's on the left. Those were the numbers I was looking for. There are 2 types of saloon headlamp glass, a RHD & a LHD (and for that I'm thankful). Once again a million thanks. Chris

Comment

Working...
        X