Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skyliner1 View Post
    Hi All.
    After getting the Turbo back from Roberts am still unfortunately having problems with a water leak. Contacted Matt from Roberts and he couldnt believe it. He fully pressure checked the system and showed no pressure drop, but on getting the MG out today to give it a good wash, there was a big puddle underneath on the garage floor. Also the battery was as flat as a pancake so had to use the jumper pack. cant believe the battery is duff as it was only new in October. Have removed the battery and put it on a slow charge for 24 hours.
    Have decided to have a go at re-painting the Grill MG badge myself with some Acrylic paint, a small brush, and a steady hand.
    Anyway, while cleaning the MG, the interior mats are looking very tired, so my next question, can you still get a set of original/proper Maestro mats?. Are the Turbo mats specific to this model or all the Maestro mats the same.
    Many thanks Guys.
    Best wishes
    Tom.
    I will ask again, did you try the link I put up? A simple yes or no would be an answer after the time I took to research it for you. Can't see the point in future trying to help you if it's just ignored, it's your thread so I'm guessing you've read it? Not having a go at you but if you're not willing to answer or try any link someone puts up, what's the point of try to help you, or for that matter asking in the first place
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 7th January 2020, 16:16.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Hi Guys.
      Just wanted to let you all know that this will be my last ever post on the Forum.
      After a very agressive response from a particular member (yes, you know who you are), without him even knowing the full facts about me, my health, or my car, or even checking, have decided to pull the plug on any future posts, so sorry folks.
      Have several contacts, that apart from Roberts MG can certainly help with any future problems, including a contact with Daryl Davies ex from Motobuild , a renound MG expert who has given me some very valuable contacts for the Maestro Turbo..
      Thanks JT, but due to me being in hospital you never gave me a proper chance to get back to you about your link.
      You are a star mate !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skyliner1 View Post
        Hi Guys.
        Just wanted to let you all know that this will be my last ever post on the Forum.
        After a very agressive response from a particular member (yes, you know who you are), without him even knowing the full facts about me, my health, or my car, or even checking, have decided to pull the plug on any future posts, so sorry folks.
        Have several contacts, that apart from Roberts MG can certainly help with any future problems, including a contact with Daryl Davies ex from Motobuild , a renound MG expert who has given me some very valuable contacts for the Maestro Turbo..
        Thanks JT, but due to me being in hospital you never gave me a proper chance to get back to you about your link.
        You are a star mate !!!!!!!!
        Well that's up to you isn't it but you didn't read all of the post, ' not having a go but' is what I said, I'm not a mind reader and don't know your in hospital, don't know you at all and you've taken the post completely the wrong way. But it's your decision and posting on any forum or Facebook page some people take things the wrong way, I'm not aggressive at all but say things as I see.
        Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 9th January 2020, 17:52.
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Working...
        X