Blower heater identification needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blower heater identification needed

Hi folks here's a blower motor from an alleged late 1.3 maestro I was sold from a dubious eBay scrapyard. It's nothing like my k reg 1.9 TD Perkins one and they refused to refund me
    Can anyone confirm that it is a maestro blower or whether it's from something else as it owes me and I need to sell it on
    cheers guys as always
    0-60 in 8.2 hours 1/4mile in time for breakfast but the rust wins hands down

Any good to you? From an early Montego though is does look the same as the one you bought. What's the difference between that and yours?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 30th March 2020, 10:38.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

It's identical cheers bud you're missing the heating coil element on yours tho....well thank you so much I can put it up for sale on eBay now lol

Comment

The scrapman was telling the truth but my blower motor is like an octopus with ducts coming out of it...whats the going rate for one of these to sell?

Comment

This is just one part of the fan and surround. Do you mean the resistor for the coil? The actual heater unit didn't change much over the years, went from vacuum, to sliders to round switches. But the units were basically the same as you can adapt early to late and reverse. Can you put a few pics up of your heater unit?
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
          2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Working...
          X