Maestro master brake cylinders and tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro master brake cylinders and tank

Can someone help my brake master cylinder and tank has started to leak another problem after another does anyone know where I can get a master cylinder and tank bottle

Is the brake reservoir damaged? you can get the seals if not.

Comment

It as got a airline crack in it

Comment

oh dear, do you speak Spanish? theirs a second hand one from a montego in Spain but I don't know if it still has its reservoir.

Comment

Hi I messaged them and they will not ship to the UK I will keep on trying to find one thanks for looking anyway.

Comment

Well he is not the only seller on that site, maybe try again. maybe when asking if it has its reservoir you could explain it is a very rare British car even in Britain.

Comment

A couple of breakers you could try: Albert Looms at Derby Currently Dismantling | Albert Looms | Derby have a Maestro and a Montego on their stock list (although both have been there for a couple of years and may be quite well stripped already!)
              DW Classic Car Spares at Liverpool have a lot of Maestro spares on eBay dwclassiccarspares | eBay Stores they don't have a master cylinder listed, but there's no harm in asking if there is one still on one of their cars.
              1983 (Y) MG 1600
              1985 MG EFi with digital dash (owned since 1987)
              1987 700 City 1.6 Van
              1988 Tandy camper 2.0D
              1990 Advantage, just 29k on the clock
              1990 Clubman D
              1990 MG 2.0i (spares donor)

(all Maestros)

Daily drive: Rover 25 GTi

Weekend rave: Honda Civic Type R GT

Current projects: Allegro 1.7HLS, Allegro Equipe

Comment

Hi guys just to let you know Albert looms dismantles had a brake master cylinder and the reservoir and the servo I have now bought these thank you for your help in finding the right parts

Comment

good good

Comment

Working...
                  X