Maestro HG help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro HG help please

Help! I've got a court injunction on my maestro from the housing association. I have to move it or face arrest I guess. I don't want to get rid of it! It's out of MOT because the HG has either corroded or head warp. I've got the inlets off the turbo is easy just need help getting the rocker n head off.
    I'm going to lay wet n dry stuck to my floor to plane it if need be Im debt deducted 30% on sick benefit. But will pay you when I get funds
    The car is solid no structural rust just treated rear arch other is fine. Engine is new bored +1mm bores new pistons. New windscreen the HG went because I forgot to tighten up the main coolant hose smh
    I may be open to offers

I'm bullied by housing over this tenancy breach but they ignore more serious drug dealing dogs barking breaches Much appreciate any help. The car is covered

Last edited by guussi; 26th February 2022, 19:55.
    0-60 in 8.2 hours 1/4mile in time for breakfast but the rust wins hands down

"I'm going to lay wet n dry stuck to my floor to plane it if need" NO! Are the head bolts tight? the engine dose not need to run so well for a mot.

Comment

It has a steel multi layered head gasket there was pressure in the header tank and assumed it had corroded or warped. Can anyone lend me a hand?
      I live in evesham Worcestershire
      0-60 in 8.2 hours 1/4mile in time for breakfast but the rust wins hands down

Comment

I would tighten the head bolts and put this stuff in, then get a mot before they crush it!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134046715...gAAOSwMmpe2ABZ

Comment

Working...
        X