cant seem to post anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant seem to post anything

Not sure what is going on with the website, but tried posting loads of pics, and attachments, plus some pics of the MG, but it aint happening. just wont do it, so sorry guys, no pics of \Maestro turbo being best in show, and no pics of the superb headlining refurb, and how superb the MG is now.
    Hope to attend Crox on the Green tomorrow, at Croxley Green (Crox, Green) ,excuse the pun, arranged by Watford and District Motor Club.. Long way to go but a great event

Would like to know if someone is interested in these Montego Turbo brochures, plus the Rover brochure for Montego Body Kits, cant imagine there are too many of these around, or Montego,s that have this rare Rover option.. As i said, they probably aint worth a bean, so might just keep them as a momento of the 2 Montego Turbo's (Motobuild prepared) that i had in the early 90's.
    Just wish Daryl Davies and Motobuild were still around now, he was the king. My Maestro Turbo has a folder full of history with a ton of receipts from Motobuild, so know it was well looked after. It started life in Camberley before heading north, and now it has come full circle back to near its origin.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyliner1 View Post
      Would like to know if someone is interested in these Montego Turbo brochures, plus the Rover brochure for Montego Body Kits, cant imagine there are too many of these around, or Montego,s that have this rare Rover option.. As i said, they probably aint worth a bean, so might just keep them as a momento of the 2 Montego Turbo's (Motobuild prepared) that i had in the early 90's.
      Just wish Daryl Davies and Motobuild were still around now, he was the king. My Maestro Turbo has a folder full of history with a ton of receipts from Motobuild, so know it was well looked after. It started life in Camberley before heading north, and now it has come full circle back to near its origin.
      They are still in business..not so much Maestro stuff now tho' https://www.moto-build.com/

Comment

Thats good to know, will put these brochures on the For Sale section, and see if i can load the pictures. Cheers guys. I am not the most IT experienced.

Comment

Working...
        X