Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my car keys to my maestro td

I think an ex gf binned them. Does anyone know what I can do? Cheers
    I had to move it so the steering lock is bust anyone know what to do to remove the lock? I may have to hotwire it putting in an ignition switch
    0-60 in 8.2 hours 1/4mile in time for breakfast but the rust wins hands down

Pretty sure I saw an ignition switch and key on ebay recently. I think it's held on with shear bolts which are a bit of a PITA to remove but doable.

You'd have different keys for ignition and doors but that might not matter...

Comment

I have a different key for the filler flap! I just regret not getting a lock set for 50quid a number of years ago! Be cheaper than getting a locksmith to pick open the lock cylinder Cheers

Comment

do not hot wire it, the switch is only held on by two screws and can be turned with a screwdriver. I had to reuse the switch as the plug was different so do not damage it.
        not sure about this, look used to me!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335118906...Bk9SR9699q2AYw

Comment

I've bought a lockset off the bay...cheers now need to reseal the oil seal on the turbo...the boost reinforced pipe burst running on full boost causing the seal pop...is that because the actuators fkkd?

Comment

Working...
          X