Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panels needed for Austin maestro 1.6 S series BRM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Panels needed for Austin maestro 1.6 S series BRM

    Hi does anyone have a Austin maestro drivers rear door a drivers side wheel arch and a a rear wing it also needs a new fuel filter neck pipe.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    And a rear metal bumper

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Duke92 View Post
      And a rear metal bumper
      Hi I have a pair of metal bumpers solid undamaged but have light surface rust only . I also have a nearside NOS left hand front wing you may be able cut out the wheel arch and refit it to rear . Its best to check on that with someone on here that knows .

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi thanks for your message how much for the pair of bumpers and wing?

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi don't worry now the car is written off and I can't buy it back it has to be scrapped.what a shame

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Duke92 View Post
            Hi don't worry now the car is written off and I can't buy it back it has to be scrapped.what a shame
            That's unfortunate
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
            2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
            2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Duke92 View Post
              Hi don't worry now the car is written off and I can't buy it back it has to be scrapped.what a shame
              Real shame

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi guys after all day pleading with insurance companies they are going to sell it back to me only because I said it is sentimental value to me they are going to pay me 2500 and I have to pay 475 to buy it back they classed it cat s and it has to be re registered and new mot when work is done good news.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by maestro dave View Post

                  Real shame
                  Hi how much do you want for rear metal bumper and passenger front wing?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by maestro dave View Post

                    Hi I have a pair of metal bumpers solid undamaged but have light surface rust only . I also have a nearside NOS left hand front wing you may be able cut out the wheel arch and refit it to rear . Its best to check on that with someone on here that knows .
                    Hi how much do you want for rear metal bumper and passenger front wing?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Duke92 View Post

                      Hi how much do you want for rear metal bumper and passenger front wing?
                      Really pleased for you , well done . . PM sent

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by maestro dave View Post

                        Really pleased for you , well done . . PM sent
                        Hi thanks for getting back to me does the bumper have both ends on it?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Duke92 View Post

                          Hi thanks for getting back to me does the bumper have both ends on it?
                          I sent you a PM about payment

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Duke92 View Post

                            I sent you a PM about payment
                            Hi thanks , will have to check over the weekend as all parts I have are in dry storage elsewhere.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by maestro dave View Post

                              Hi thanks , will have to check over the weekend as all parts I have are in dry storage elsewhere.
                              Great many thanks

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X