Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Visors

Hello.
    After recovering the headlining in my turbo, it is now showing up the poor condition of the sun visors, I've got a few spare pairs but there not much better as the material has sagged on them. Has anybody managed to get any to fit from a different car to fit ?
    F150JGG - MG Maestro Turbo #66
    G900HUA - MG Maestro Turbo #275
    H277NOG - MG Maestro 2.0i

Originally posted by Paul Hargate View Post
    Hello.
    After recovering the headlining in my turbo, it is now showing up the poor condition of the sun visors, I've got a few spare pairs but there not much better as the material has sagged on them. Has anybody managed to get any to fit from a different car to fit ?
    I've not attempted recover the sunvisors personally but if you prefer, get hold of some late Montego sunvisors as they are vinyl all over and don't have the fabric panel.
    1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

Comment

Cheers I didn't realise there were different types I thought they all had the material on one side, anybody got a pair to sell ?
      F150JGG - MG Maestro Turbo #66
      G900HUA - MG Maestro Turbo #275
      H277NOG - MG Maestro 2.0i

Comment

Unfortunately not, but I echo Ed's advice and can confirm that the late all vinyl type have a mirror on the passenger side and a ticket pocket on the drivers side. I went down this route myself and it looks neat. Most modern cars are like it anyway.
        M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
        Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

Working...
        X