photoshopped clubman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshopped clubman

im quite handy on photoshop and like to create one offs here n there. Heres what i made of my clubman.

opinions?

Your two tone choice looks like Brown to me...if it is Brown, than that is an...umm...unusual choice!

Comment

i just did that quickly looks bit brown to me as well LOL!

heres another one vee dub style

Comment

went a bit OTT with this one, i was looking at the image thinking that looks very similar to an E30 so thought lets have a look what a BMW Maestro would look like.

Its wierd but funky!

Comment

Aaaargh! Put it away! Looks like a Lancia Delta to me a bit more than I would like..... Yes, I know I am the only person on the planet that actually dislikes the Lancia Delta, but hey, we all have to be a bit different..... :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by diesel_dog
            went a bit OTT with this one, i was looking at the image thinking that looks very similar to an E30 so thought lets have a look what a BMW Maestro would look like.

Its wierd but funky!

As far as im concerned its a criminal offence to even think of relating BMW stuff to any british car, and as for fitting bmw parts, well thats just immoral.
            take note the latest polls from what I hear the germans are having a crisis over quality on their cars,

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky
              Aaaargh! Put it away! Looks like a Lancia Delta to me a bit more than I would like..... Yes, I know I am the only person on the planet that actually dislikes the Lancia Delta, but hey, we all have to be a bit different..... :laugh:

I like them too !

And that does look good!

Comment

i just did that quickly looks bit brown to me as well LOL!

heres another one vee dub style

How does one open one's doors chap?
                My name is Darren.
                Home of a Maestro for 30 years.
                1983(Y)Maestro 1.3 HLE (Nellie) Very poorly
                1995 Rover 214SI
                2004 MG ZS 120
                2006 LandRover 90 TD5
                2014 Volvo V40 T3 R-Design.

Comment

solenoids

Comment

solenoids

Capacitors ? Resistors ?

Comment

A solenoid is a loop of wire, often wrapped around a metallic core, which produces a magnetic field when an electrical current is passed through it. Solenoids are important because they can create controlled magnetic fields and can be used as electromagnets.

In engineering, the term solenoid may also refer to a variety of transducer devices that convert energy into linear motion. The term is also often used to refer to a solenoid valve, which is an integrated device containing an electromechanical solenoid which actuates either a pneumatic or hydraulic valve, or a solenoid switch, which is a specific type of relay that internally uses an electromechanical solenoid to operate an electrical switch; for example, an automobile starter solenoid, or a linear solenoid, which is an electromechanical solenoid.

or a solenoid can replace the door handle
                      Tony Hague

A clear enthusiast - or a nutter?

Comment

Looks good, top pic cud have been night fire red with sliver?

second pic, wheels look like 205 gti alloys

Comment

Can you panel in the rear door windows and rear quarterlight window in body colour steel and remove the rear door lines? I'm going to change my car to a car type van in this way and fancy seeing what it would look like when done by someone who's good at it, rather than my effort with paint! See the thread on the Triple-M site under modifications titled "changing a car to a van"
                          here: http://www.triple-m.co.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=7920

Comment

Working...
                          X