Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KYB Shock Absorber 341106 supplier? (or another option?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] KYB Shock Absorber 341106 supplier? (or another option?)

For the rear of my maestro turbo. It was noticed when it was in the air the other day that the rear shocks have no resistance at all, appears the oil has leaked out. Could explain the creaking sound! I had a good google yesterday and ordered some from spring loaded, which also seems to be the same site as viamoto but had an email refunding me as they are out of stock and not getting no more in. They were only £40 posted, there is some from France on eBay but they are going to be £150 posted. Rather not! Cant find anymore for sale, anyone any ideas? Or any other options? My only problem is it has lowered springs fitted all round, it come to me like this, and its already lower on the front than the rear and I quite like the look now. Didn't want to get any shocks that would make the rear even higher and I want them to fit with the springs that are already on. Unfortunately I have no idea what these are. Cheers Andy
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Another thing, the shocks that are on are orange but all the kyb shocks I have seen with the part number 341106 are black. The orange ones have got the part number 341106 on them!
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Working...
    X