Announcement

Collapse

Please read BEFORE posting a for sale or wanted ad

Due to the increase number of for sale and wanted threads appearing, the need for a few 'ground rules' has arisen.
  • Please begin your thread title with either 'FOR SALE' or 'WANTED' to avoid confusion.
  • Please state your location, even if this is available on your profile.
  • When selling, please indicate a price.
  • Where possible, please try to include pictures (this applies mostly to vehicles rather than parts) as it will improve your chances of a sale.
  • Try also posting your advert in the proper Classifieds section on the club website.
  • And finally, please post when your item has sold or you have found what you are looking for so we can close the thread to avoid unnecessary hassle.

Adverts not conforming to this structure may be locked without notice until the necessary changes are implemented to avoid the unnecessary clogging up of the forum with people repeatedly asking the same questions.

Many thanks
See more
See less

Montego Countryman TD Estate Wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montego Countryman TD Estate Wanted

Hi all, I've been looking to purchase a countryman for a while now. I've had 3 in the past many years ago. Looking for an excellent example, not overly fussed on colour.
    I am prepared to pay good money for the right car. (It will be cherished) Anyone help??
    Thanks Richard

Well good luck, I've been looking for a nice 2.0i Countryman for about four years without success. There are a number of "projects" that come up for sale but decent ones are like hens teeth.

Comment

Thereís a 1.6L countryman on eBay at the moment for £4,000. Mileage is nice if genuine but I still think itís about double itís value??

Comment

Only interested in a diesel, I'm ex Perkins R&D & know all the mods to improve the Primas performance without affecting reliability & MPG!!!
        From memory my last car was L87EOA ex rover management car. Does anyone know if it's still around??

Comment

Yes, I've seen the 1.6 Countryman on eBay. It is a lot of money but if it is as good as it says it is and the mileage is genuine it is a rare car. I really want a 2.0i though. I had a MG Maestro EFi followed by a Monty 2.0GSi estate and then a 2.0i Countryman over a period of 14 years and 320K miles and they were great cars with great engines.

Comment

Working...
          X