Maestro 1.3 L 1999 Ledbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro 1.3 L 1999 Ledbury

Having originally got this as a project to hit the North Coast 500 in, I have unfortunately got to sell this now due to unforeseen circumstances (Loss of Premises where stored)

This originally belonged to a guy who sadly passed away last year and was the only owner through the years. Logbook will say to but it was changed into his sons name before i acquired it.

It was well looked after with no visible rust patches left to fester. Under body is clean only slight surface corrosion around the fuel filler neck and has a spot on the drivers door sill.

Engine starts and drives although i have pulled all coolant pipes off to get round to cleaning everything up before said circumstances arose. These can be refitted and can be seen running.
    The engine has done 170k, Has a 5 speed box which has just had a brand new clutch cable fitted by myself. This also has a tow bar fitted and wired in but have not tested if the electrics work.

Would like this to go to someone that is going to put it back on the road as it is a relevantly clean shell requiring very little work, If this doesn't sell i will sadly be forced to break it down and sell pieces off individually which means storing parts in a container.

The car has no rear boot (may be able to chuck in a badly repaired boot from a rotten shell) and headlining as this was donated to another maestro that is heading on a trip into Europe at the end of this month

Anybody interested is invited to come and have a look around it to insure they are happy with it

£400 Located in coventry

have you got any pictures of this maestor

Comment

Pm’d mate

Comment

Working...
      X