Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern shows in 2018

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

I have been doing some following up today on shows coming up in 2018 (see this document - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ta9yj3w57n...ents.xlsx?dl=0 )
    Those highlighted in red, I still don't have a date for yet (unless anyone has any inside information?)
    You will also see (those in bold) that we have a few clashes on dates already.
    I am happy to go to whichever shows, that enough people want to go to.

As always I think we need a minimum of 4 cars (so 3 members plus me), but of course the more the merrier!
    I know some people like to get their diaries planned out at the beginning of the year, so for those people, please feed back to me those shows from this list that you do definitely want to attend.

For those who cannot commit too far in advance, then obviously if you can let me know asap as we progress through the year, as some shows (based on experiences last year) book up a month or so in advance.
    If there are any good shows (long running ones, or new ones) which I have missed out, then please get in touch and tell me about them

I will be sending out a separate post about the club's National meet at Ripon in August

Cheers

Andrew
    Last edited by Yorks-MGZS180; 7th January 2018, 19:12.

Hi Andrew
    Could you please send me the list as I can't open the drop box
    Cheers Keith

Comment

Here you go Keith

Cheers

Andrew
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Andrew
        Keith

Comment