Personalised Mugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalised Mugs

I'm putting in a mug order for several clubs, so can add on a few personalised Maestro & Montego Owners Club mugs if anyone would like to order a mug with their car on.

The mugs will have the Maestro & Montego Owners Club logo on one side and a photo of your car on the other. Mugs cost £5 for Maestro & Montego Owners Club members and £7 for non members. Postage is payable on top which for the UK is £3.00 for either one or two mugs (it's the same price for two as it is for one). I can send abroad but please ask me for a price of P&P for mugs going abroad. Also, if you want to order more than two mugs, please also get in touch.

To order your mug/s, please send via email a reasonable resolution photo of your car and payment of via PayPal (please mark it as a gift to avoid PayPal fees) to tanyafield999@gmail.com - please make sure that you also send me your address. If you want to order two or more mugs, they can have different photos on.

I can accept payment via bank transfer, if that's easier - please ask me if you would like to do that.

I need to receive orders, photos and payment by the end of the Saturday 29th February.

If you are going to the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show at the NEC next month, you are welcome to collect your mug/s from the club stand to avoid having to pay postage. However, you will need to pay for your mug at the time you order it.

If you have any questions, please ask

Many thanks,

Tanya
Working...
X