Personalised Mugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalised Mugs

I'm putting in a mug order for several clubs, so can add on a few personalised Maestro & Montego Owners Club mugs if anyone would like to order a mug with their car on.

The mugs will have the Maestro & Montego Owners Club logo on one side and a photo of your car on the other. Mugs cost £5 for Maestro & Montego Owners Club members and £7 for non members. Postage is payable on top which for the UK is £3.10 for either one or two mugs (it's the same price for two as it is for one). I can send abroad but please ask me for a price of P&P for mugs going abroad. Also, if you want to order more than two mugs, please also get in touch.

To order your mug/s, please send via email a reasonable resolution photo of your car and payment of via PayPal (please mark it as a gift to avoid PayPal fees) to tanyafield999@gmail.com - please make sure that you also send me your address. If you want to order two or more mugs, they can have different photos on.

I can accept payment via bank transfer, if that's easier - please ask me if you would like to do that.

I need to receive orders, photos and payment by the end of the Sunday 29th November. The hope is that I will be able to get them to you in time for Christmas.

If you have any questions, please ask

Many thanks,

Tanya
Working...
X