Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

User Profile

Collapse

Profile Sidebar

Collapse
Avatar
zephyr
Member
Last Activity: Today, 15:57
Joined: 18th June 2013
Location: High Peak
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • Source
Clear All
new posts

  • zephyr
    replied to Private messages
    I'm a bit of a techno dinosaur. I've only had a smartphone for less than a year and still only use it for texts and calls. I see your message now. It appears that messages from one person regardless of topic all go under the same heading. At least i know now where to look. I'm used to emails where the...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • zephyr
    started a topic Private messages

    Private messages

    I've noticed that if you send a private message by clicking on a user name (say in a post) the message goes to the intended recipients email address but there is no record kept in my message board. If i'm correct this means you cannot reply to it through "messages". In order to have a record...
    See more | Go to post

  • zephyr
    replied to Montego radio mismatch
    Thanks Jeff all good info. I thought my radios were original fitment in both my L reg's which have "Rover" on the cassette flap. The model number isn't shown on the either unit but on the pictures in my ICE handbooks for both cars it shows ROVER on the cassette flap and Philips on the actual...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • zephyr
    replied to Montego radio mismatch
    The radio cassette in my 1988 1.6L auto should be (and is now) a Philips branded R570. The best thing i did when first getting (back) into Montegos was buying a set of microfiches and a display unit for them. It was very useful when searching or asking for parts. A lot of numbers have been superseded...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • zephyr
    zephyr posted a Visitor Message for Jeff Turbo
    Maybe duplicate message Jeff. I'll take the pair of NAM1181's if that's ok? Arthur
    See more | Go to post

  • PM sent. though not showing in my sent items.
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • zephyr
    zephyr posted a Visitor Message for Jeff Turbo
    Hi Jeff, I'll take the pair if ok with you. I indicated previously if the original one was still for sale after 2 weeks i'd go for it. I assume it is still the same terms vis £40 each x 2 plus post?
    See more | Go to post

  • Re Jacking issue looking at MOT history on 14th September 2022 there was this see below;

    Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):
    • Nearside Outer sill damaged through jacking
    • Offside outer sill has damage trhough jacking
    The offside rear rot looks to have been tackled before with...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • How can this car pass its MOT on May 21st 2025 then do 32 miles and fail so spectacularly on 4th September 2026? Especially as the fail items on September 4th fail weren't even mentioned on the advisories 32 miles before in May 2025? I bought my 1.6L auto with an advisory for seat belt mounting area...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:

No activity results to display
Show More
Working...
X