Announcement

Collapse

Please read BEFORE posting a for sale or wanted ad

Due to the increase number of for sale and wanted threads appearing, the need for a few 'ground rules' has arisen.
  • Please begin your thread title with either 'FOR SALE' or 'WANTED' to avoid confusion.
  • Please state your location, even if this is available on your profile.
  • When selling, please indicate a price.
  • Where possible, please try to include pictures (this applies mostly to vehicles rather than parts) as it will improve your chances of a sale.
  • Try also posting your advert in the proper Classifieds section on the club website.
  • And finally, please post when your item has sold or you have found what you are looking for so we can close the thread to avoid unnecessary hassle.

Adverts not conforming to this structure may be locked without notice until the necessary changes are implemented to avoid the unnecessary clogging up of the forum with people repeatedly asking the same questions.

Many thanks
See more
See less

drive shaft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] drive shaft

Hi all,I have almost got my sons montego back on the road after it was hit by a drink driver but i am having trouble getting a passenger side drive shaft for it not worried if new or good second hand it is for a 1.6 with the vw gearbox 1988 anybody know where i can get one from thanks in advance Mick

Hi mick, long time no see. I think Lee Bow is removing a 1.6 engine from one of his cars so he may have a driveshaft spare. Not too far from you either in Stourport
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible, nearly finished
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Out and being used
    1984 MG Montego EFi in black. Digital dash and stored away for now.
    1984 MG Montego EFI. Digital dash. Work will restart soon
    2002 MGZS 180. Cheap 50 car
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. What a car, my fave atm

Comment

Hi Jeff yes long time no see,have you got any contact details for Lee please i do have a shaft now but just in case i have been sent the wrong one thanks Jeff

Comment

Have pm mick and will send over his number later mate
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible, nearly finished
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Out and being used
        1984 MG Montego EFi in black. Digital dash and stored away for now.
        1984 MG Montego EFI. Digital dash. Work will restart soon
        2002 MGZS 180. Cheap 50 car
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. What a car, my fave atm

Comment

Working...
        X