Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
At least it'll be easier this time. Should be all done in a day or if in no hurry, a weekend....
-
Ah that bad, the head would have lifted if running at speed if it was that far out, so yeah i would say it's gone....
Leave a comment:
-
Yes it is. Been wanting to go there for a few years but never had the time while working near there...
Leave a comment:
-
Blimey I'm working round that way for two days and visiting there tomorrow afternoon on my way to Eskdale from Grosmont where I'm staying for a night, next night I'm in Ulverston and visiting the Lauren & Hardy Museum.
Then going down to Wigan/Bolton to do a couple of jobs there on Saturday...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Its the oval oil way seal in tbe headgasket, can either be plastic or copper. Round oil hole was always copper.
Good to know adrian has a gasket for you. How far out was your torque wrench?
Leave a comment:
-
Should be 33, then about 70 then 108 then redo all to check its 108nm. After 100 miles check again. You getting coolant in the oil or mayo in the oil filler pipe? Recheck the head bolt torque, then change the oil/filter. I'm also assuming you're putting a correct oil filter on it. DMGRS sell the correct...Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 20th September 2026, 16:10.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
-
I don't have any problems like that Arthur so can't comment on your issue. You could message Tanya and she will got on to the web person for you
I sent you a private message and it says gone in my messages to you and i still have all the others, it should be in your for sale messages to and from...Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 20th September 2026, 10:16.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Front and rear speakers are freely available, all you need is the size. They don't have to be original as you don't see them. I replaced mine and my sons speakers with generic ones and all worked fine.
R570 radio cassettes are on ebay but you have to take the sellers word they work properly and...Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 19th September 2026, 13:50.
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
No problem and will look forward to seeing where you attach it...
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
As you've logged on and must have seen this, I'm guessing you don't want it now, if not I will sell it on?
Can you let me know please one way or the other. ThanksLast edited by Jeff Turbo; 16th September 2026, 12:19.
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
When I had my first MG Montego turbo, that was an everyday car and I did 170,000 miles in it. First MG Montego with digital dash was also my everyday car, in fact all but my play cars have been everyday cars and most had past the 150,000 mile by the time I sold them on
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: