Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Original AA Relay stickers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [For Sale] Original AA Relay stickers

    Original AA relay window stickers from Rover. Found these in one of my original Montego Books. £5 including post
    Attached Files
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

  • #2
    Hmmmm......probably not these, Jeff, but makes me think - What else may you have in the sticker, showroom accessory line?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Morris Montego View Post
      Hmmmm......probably not these, Jeff, but makes me think - What else may you have in the sticker, showroom accessory line?
      No much left I'm afraid. Couple of bonnet Turbo decals as I've either sold or scrapped all else
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

      Comment

      Working...
      X