Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG Turbo Watch

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/332396614028

not or mine or anything to do with me. Looks a rare item.

Link now saying item no longer available so its removed or sold already.

what was it out of curiosity?

Maestro turbo No. 108

Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
    Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
    Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)

Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108

Comment

Comment

Think it was £99 no bids, I’m guessing it is the watch from the mg Turbo goodies you got when purchasing a new car.

Comment

Way to much, I sold a complete Turbo presentation set including the working watch for about that. I could have got more but wasn't greedy and sold it to an enthusiast
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
          2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Thanks for sharing but the item is not exist. Anyways, Watches technology have changed our life completely, Latest Watches have the ability to monitor the physical health of consumer even can inform us about attacking disease before time. Sony Smart Watch 3 did not yet have a metal case, and no one has yet managed to see a successor for the Android platform equipped with GPS, but over time, Sony is more and more thinking about developing the Smart Home system and fitness casio devices www.rafiqsonsonline.com/product-category/casio/ and BP. The Huawei Watch model is currently the most attractive among such watches with Android Wear, which means that it will be presented at the exhibition in February. Anyways, appreciative efforts that you have put to share it with us. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by evansmith View Post
              Thanks for sharing but the item is not exist. Anyways, Watches technology have changed our life completely, Latest Watches have the ability to monitor the physical health of consumer even can inform us about attacking disease before time. Sony Smart Watch 3 did not yet have a metal case, and no one has yet managed to see a successor for the Android platform equipped with GPS, but over time, Sony is more and more thinking about developing the Smart Home system and fitness casio devices www.rafiqsonsonline.com/product-category/casio/ and BP. The Huawei Watch model is currently the most attractive among such watches with Android Wear, which means that it will be presented at the exhibition in February. Anyways, appreciative efforts that you have put to share it with us. Thanks
              Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam and just incase the **** puts on again , it's spam spam spam
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
              2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
              2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Working...
              X