Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
267 results in 0.0447 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

•  

• secubis3
    started a topic Plastic refurb

Plastic refurb

I want to refurb the plastic on the inside of my Maestro. It is not in the best condition so I have been looking to respect it. It is listed as Flint but I can’t find a comparable rattle can. Does any one know what colour, either BS or FS code number for flint, or is it better to have them recovered...
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic Battery connection

Battery connection

I want to change the battery connection cables from bolt on to these quick release
    clip type. Do I need just the clips or do I need new cables with the clips already attached.
    Cheers
    Stu
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic Door Card Cleaning

Door Card Cleaning

Following on from my last topic of washing car seat covers, which turned out pretty well, I'm now looking to scrub and clean the door cards.
    I don't want to use shop bought chemicals so is it ok to use warm water, soft soap and gently scrub the fabric with a nail brush?
    I don't want to damage...
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic Washing seat covers

Washing seat covers

I am refurbishing my seats. I have stripped them right down and thought how do I wash the covers? Anyone know a good way to do this whilst off the frame? A hand wash? Cool wash? In or out of the washing machine?
    cheers
    Stu
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic [Wanted] Door Decals

Door Decals

Can anyone tell me if the door decals for a maestro clubman are still available? and if so where on this earth are they!!!

cheers
    Stewart...
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic [Wanted] Doors or Skins required.

Doors or Skins required.

I am looking for front doors for my Maestro 1.3 Clubman, rust free if possible or door skins but without the mortgage price. My car is going for total refurb and these items are required.

Many thanks
    S
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic Refurb Colours

Refurb Colours

I know specific car colours are cataloged but in the instance of refurb colour for the silver front grill and wheel trims elude me. I can’t find the Rover specifics for these. Can any body point me in the direction of the shade of silver required....
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic Repair Panels Needed

Repair Panels Needed

I know this is a bit of a very, very long shot but does anyone have or know where I can get a rear passengers side wheel arch repair panel
    for a 1993 Maestro clubman 1.3 steel bumper with out a second mortgage being required? or being laughed off the planet for
    having asked such a silly...
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic Small SPRING dilema

Small SPRING dilema

I took out the indicator unit from behind yhe steering wheel today. The big black thing where the stalks attach. As I pulled it out a spring fell into my lap.
    The spring is about 1 or 2 cm long. I have no idea where it came from and can see no apiture for it.
    C
    Any one have an idea...
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic Paint & Shine

Paint & Shine

I had to wash my car because it was covered in pollen from the blossom trees. Once hosed, washed and dried I noticed the paint work was rough like a sheet of sand paper. I tried all methods I know to clean the paint wok but to no avail, clay bar, t-cut, McGuire’s methods, auto glym but non have had...
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic Handbrake dash light

Handbrake dash light

The little light on my dash to indicate that the handbrake is on no longer works .
    I checked the circuit at the switch on the hand brake, no power. It connects to a connector under the drivers seat, no power on either side. The wire disappears into the harness them into the dash.
    Can anyone...
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic Lucky Escape?

Lucky Escape?

Last week the wife and I went on holiday and decided to do the North Coast 500 in our Maestro, but alas only 51 miles in we heard a bang and grinding from the back end. We knew the bearing had gone. We were recovered to Lochcarron and the damage was quite bad, apparently the bearing had gone and also...
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic Radio Cassette Problem

Radio Cassette Problem

I disconnected my battery and when I redid it I had problems with the Radio Cassette player. When I switched it on to 're-enter the code the back light inside the display unit did not come on. I know power is there as I can hear the speaker noise. Is the unit wasted or can I remove it and replace some...
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic [Wanted] Maestro Fuel Filler Neck

Maestro Fuel Filler Neck

A bit of a long shot but I am looking for a fuel filler neck for my 1993 Clubman 1.3. If not can anyone point me in the direction of one?

Cheers
    Stewart
    See more | Go to post

• secubis3
    started a topic Sunroof removal/Replacement

Sunroof removal/Replacement

I am going to change the glass in my sunroof as the seal is shot and leaking. The haynes Manuel of partial truths says it just needs removal of a few screws and hey presto. Before I commit, bearing in mind I live in the West of Scotland: Rain country, has any one done this and is it so easy to do?...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by secubis3; 4th August 2018, 15:38. Reason: Spillong
Working...
X