Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
10 results in 0.0458 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

•  

• zephyr
    started a topic AKM Racing Parts list

AKM Racing Parts list

It is with regret that Georg at AKM Racing in Denmark is no longer well enough to continue with his business and has sold all interests including his spare parts portfolio to RetroSpeed, Denmark. Retrospeed inform me they know about the substanial online AKM Racing parts list ( https://akmracing.dk...
    See more | Go to post

• zephyr
    started a topic Montego 1.6L brake discs

Montego 1.6L brake discs

Hi Everyone, There are two part numbers for Montego 1.6L brake discs. FAM8405 up to Vin 372963 and GBD90811 Vin 372964 on; both are for solid discs. I've noticed previously that if a part is superceded the original one becomes NLA but not in this case. My car is in the earlier range. Does anyone know...
    See more | Go to post

• Montego 1.6 auto inlet manifold stub replacement

Hi All,
    i thought this message would be asking the recommended way of removing old and fitting new inlet manifold pipe stubs but i can't quite get there in that i find it impossible to get any tool onto the two lower nuts holding the inlet manifold to the studs in the cylinder head. I've tried...
    See more | Go to post

• Montego Microfiche Jan 86 to Nov88

Does anyone have a (spare) set of Jan 86 to Nov 88 Montego microfiche (AKM1180**) available for sale. Would make it so much easier to check availability of parts.
    Thanks in anticipation. Will also cover P&P.
    See more | Go to post

• NAM1181 Rear Shock Absorber Bushes

I'm in need of a pair of NAM1181 rear shock absorber bushes (the larger ones) unavailable from any dealers or Xpart. The last pair i bought from the club spares but stock now with John Corbett. If you can help with a pair of bushes, John Corbetts contact number or email, or the dimensions so i can look...
    See more | Go to post

• 1987 Montego front door bins

Does anyone have the driver and passenger side door bins for a 1987 Montego 1.6L Auto available for sale: passenger side broken and drivers side missing. The interior is Flint but would take any colour for the time being to tidy things up. Will cover carriage + packing if unable to collect. I'm in the...
    See more | Go to post

• zephyr
    started a topic [Free] Tyres

Tyres

4 x Arrowspeed 185/55R15 tyres
    Speed rating 82V
    Manufactured week 30 2012
    These inherited with my Montego purchase 3 years ago. They appear to have been fitted to wheels and promptly removed so have been used. The moulding bobbles are still in evidence in varying degrees on all...
    See more | Go to post

• zephyr
    started a topic Tailgate Harness

Tailgate Harness

Hi Everyone,
    I'm sure i had a part number written down somewhere for a 1993 Montego 2.0LXi estate tailgate harness (main) but can't find it. I'd appreciate a reminder if anyone knows the part number. My diy repair to the existing is about to give way - (again)
    Thanks in advance
    See more | Go to post

• zephyr
    started a topic Montego Tailgate Harness

Montego Tailgate Harness

I've had a good search round the site re tailgate harness probs so apologise if i've missed the answer to this. The harness on my Montego is in a poor state and someone (not the previous owner) has been there before with insulation tape but the situation is now well past that with broken wires and broken...
    See more | Go to post

• zephyr
    started a topic High Peak Newbie

High Peak Newbie

Hello, to all club members. Having not driven a Montego since 1988 on the 13th of June i became the proud owner of a 1993 Montego estate 2.0 LXI in BRG. The 190 mile drive home was without incident other than leaving the original petrol cap on the forecourt after my first fill.
    My first priority...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X