Maestro vp for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro vp for sale

Hi. i did put this up a few months ago, when i was putting feelers out. now she must go. Here goes.

B reg maestro vp for sale, engine very ill. The big ends are bad, but i have driven this car for 8 months or so as my main work car. She let me down once, that was the battery, the winter killed it. She is black, and had lots of body work done, and is solid. she has a digital dash, and the speech works.
    there is a cd player fitted, she is taxed and moted till the 8/2011.

Good points,

body solid, speech works, digital dash, cd player all welding done, taxed and tested, driveable and reliable.

Bad points,

engine ill, big ends gone. bodywork done, but not pretty. oil pressure sensor faulty. wheel barings humming, interior tatty. paint not the best. odd wheels.
    drivers window is not tinited, i have the tinted window, but the runner came off. anti roll bar removed (in boot)

it's a shame. she was found in a garden in Birmingham under a tree where she had sat for two years. i picked her up as a replacement for the f reg city that was stolen. She could be a good project for someone, she has plastic bumpers and the ones she has now are from my turbo, they are efi bumpers i think. I suppose she is an open book awaiting what ever you could put under the bonnet. i am looking for £200 ovno. she has to be worth that.

she is located in coventry, and the appropriate buy could drive her home (all be it carefully! so if you have it in your heart to rehome this old girl, pm me and we can talk

Do you have any photos you can post?

Comment

I will get some fresh ones put up on the weekend It is the one in my avatar, there is a link here that shows what she looked like when i got her, newer pics to follow...

http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13771
      Last edited by Telemedic; 15th June 2011, 21:31.

Comment

Vp

Sorry I haven't put any recent pics up, just been too busy.
        I am offering her to a museum, if that falls through, I have no alternative but to have her put down. I can't keep her and no one wants her. She will have to be disposed of.

Comment

To be fair, you can't say no one wants her if you've not tried your best to sell her! Have you advertised her anywhere other than here (Car and Classic, AutoTrader, eBay etc)?

I've said this before, but I reckon a good set of photos increases the chance of a sale by about 80%, especially as these cars are a niche buy these days and people will travel a long way to collect, they won't make a trip to have a look at it and then make another to collect.

Comment

Don't give up just yet...I sold mine and the new owner traveled all the way from liverpool to collect..( i live in west sussex) I had it on ebay..gumtree..friday ad...and some car and classic sites.

Comment

Vp has been sold

Comment

Originally posted by Telemedic View Post
                Vp has been sold
                To an enthusiast?

Comment

sure is a enthusiast , its me , Its now going to be done up alongside the HLE i have , does look like im going to be looking for a replacement S series engine though , if anyone can help let me know please

Comment

Good luck matey I hope she give you as much pleasure as she did me!

Comment

Working...
                    X