Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE: Various Maestro Parts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FOR SALE: Various Maestro Parts

    Following a garage clear out, I have the following Maestro parts to dispose of:

    Photo 1

    1 Gate Radiator (working but very noisy)
    2 Maestro headlamp reflector enclosures with rubber seals
    1 Maestro headlamp glass
    1 Passenger door mirror
    1 heater / fan controller from dashboard
    1 Maestro grille (one lug snapped and one crack)
    1 Instrument panel surround with clock (post Nov 88). Buyer will need to check this works on collection.

    I would be looking for £15 for these

    Photo 2

    Grille showing broken lug

    Photo 3

    Grille showing crack

    Photo 4 and 5

    Powerflex poly bushes for rear suspension

    I have a figure of £25 in mind for these.

    Collection only please, all parts located in Newcastle.
    Attached Files
    Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
    173,000 miles.

  • #2
    I also have some other various items as follows:

    1 fuel ECU
    1 Austin Boot Badge (silver)
    1 Austin Badge (black)
    Rear parcel shelf support cord
    1 core plug
    Various other bulbs, bolts and bits

    Due to their condition, these are free to take away.

    Photo below
    Attached Files
    Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
    173,000 miles.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think your old maestro is going to see the T-16 turbo treatment soon! It is not the best shell but too much of a wolf in sheep's clothing to be ignored lol

      Comment


      • #4
        I will take the power flex rear bushes if there still available?

        Comment


        • #5
          Your welcome to take the powerflex kit.

          Just let me know when you would like to pick it up.
          Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
          173,000 miles.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi martin sorry for the late reply, could I come and collect them tomorrow night? Cheers

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi Rooster,

              Thats fine. PM me if you want reminding of the address.
              Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
              173,000 miles.

              Comment


              • #8
                All parts now sold.
                Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
                173,000 miles.

                Comment

                Working...
                X