'98 Maestro - Sell or Swap for Reliant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] '98 Maestro - Sell or Swap for Reliant

1998 1.3 Ledbury Maestro for sale with tax until the end of March and MoT until October. Reliable and sturdy but scruffy around the edges. Only problems are some rust repairs required to the front drivers door and rear drivers arch and one missing number plate light. Otherwise, the car is solid in all the right places and hasn't let me down in the past few months I've owned it.

I'm looking for £450 as that's what it cost me in the first place. I've only spent money on soap and petrol and I expect much the same will be true for the new owner.

Ideally, I want to swap for an early Reliant Rialto, though any three-wheeled Reliant with an MoT would be suitable as it's the most suitable replacement for me.

Interested parties should leave a comment here or e-mail me directly to volksangyl@hotmail.com and I'll be sure to get back to you.

I do still have the original trims and any other bits it might need are available through the forum as I've found out myself but haven't been able to take advantage of yet.
    Last edited by Vulgalour; 18th January 2013, 22:52.

re-sale of ledbury maestro

opps sorry to hear you have tired of the ownership of your ledbury maestro
    i read it has few rust problems ie wheel arches and rusty drivers door.
    maybe you will have to reduce your asking price.maybe in the region of £250-£300 regards dave

Comment

It has two localised areas of rust, one being the driver's outer arch (inner is sound) and the bottom corner of the driver's door. Other than that, there's no rust of note on the car aside from the usual stone chips you'd expect on something of this age.

Price is non-negotiable.

Comment

re ledbury maestro

ok good luck with your sale

Comment

My circumstances have changed, so this car is not currently for sale. I shall be focusing on some restoration work instead. Happy days

Comment

re-maestro

thats good to hear.i will be looking out for another one for a runabout for the winter
            regards dave

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDAVE View Post
              thats good to hear.i will be looking out for another one for a runabout for the winter
              regards dave
              The days of picking up a rust free maestro are long gone. Certainly one that has localised areas of rust in well known weak spots but otherwise solid as we can see from the pics here shouldn't be seen as worth less than £450.

If you want a runabout for the winter a car that is less rare than a maestro will be better suited.

Comment

Working...
              X