Mgf hub adapters and set of 17" straights with tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Mgf hub adapters and set of 17" straights with tyres

Well I have for sale a set of hub adapters which have only been trial fitted (not used on the road.
    Also have a set of 17" mg straights which have been freshly powder coated in high gloss black. They have a set of 205/40/17 tyres with plenty of meat on them. I will get some pics soon

I would like £125 for the adapters and £200 for the wheels and tyres

Here's a quick pic of one wheel. Their all like new with no kerbing, haven seen the road since being painted
    Last edited by Dave MGT; 24th June 2013, 18:31.

On another note............are they MGF callipers? If so easy to fit?

Comment

Yes mgf/tf calipers and very easy to fit. They just need a little file on the hub carrier holes takes about 5 mins with a hand file. Then they just bolt straight on.
      I'm fitting a set of the 4 pots to the maestro turbo and going back to the paw kit on the monty with zr 160 rear discs so I can run the std wheels again.

These brakes will need 16" tf wheels minimum to clear or the zr ones like I have.

Comment

Slightly off topic, I don't suppose there's a thread on fitting rear discs? Would like to do it to my Maestro at some point.

Cheers,

Ian.
        Ian Drew
        MG Maestro Turbo '400'
        MG ZT V8
        Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

Sadly info like that died with Triple M. Al has a rear disc conversion. Ford focus units bought from Levi 501 from memory? I'd pm al, he's a helpful chap.

Comment

It's just a case of bolting the zr hubs on, grind a bit of the handbrake bracket down and get some custom handbrake cables made up. It's a easy swap really. Does increase the rear track by about 10mm which is fine anyway.

Comment

Wheels have sold.

Still have the hub adaptors if anyone's interested...?

Also a new set of 17" straights from a zr/zs

Comment

Working...
              X