Mg Maestro for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Mg Maestro for sale

Hi I am having a bit of a clear out i have an Mg Maestro i need to sell and loads of brand new Mg Montego parts i have not got any Montegos any more, problem is i dont know how to put pictures on here, if some would like to help me, i can send you the pics to put on for me many thanks Brian

One of the easiest ways is photobucket, its easy to create an account and simple to use. this also allows full size pictures of great quailty to appear on the forum pages. once your pics are uploaded, photobucket give you links to each individual picture, that you just copy and paste to the forum. simple
    good luck my freind

Comment

pics

Far to old to be able to do all that i have sent lots of pics to Patrick hopefully he will be able to post you need to see pics of car that will explain a lot i could send you pics if you let me have your email address ? Just need shot of everthing now we have a 40ft container full of MG Maestro mainly spares that all have to go this yr unless some one can carry on storing all the spares as i have been for the last 3or 4 yrs
      Last edited by MG Nut; 4th August 2013, 12:55. Reason: added more

Comment

Hi can you send pictures of the car and parts to maestronutter@gmail.com

thanks

Comment

MG Maestro for sale

Pics posted in classifieds looking for around £175
          Last edited by MG Nut; 4th August 2013, 20:49. Reason: wrong price

Comment

Originally posted by MG Nut View Post
            Pics posted in classifieds looking for around £175
            Can't find the link in Classifieds for the parts.

Comment

just car at mo parts will be listed tomoro hope fully

Comment

MG Maestro for sale

Hi no ones interested in car then on to ebay it must go need shot of straight away it would be a good project for someone thought i would offer it on here first cheers Brian
                Anyone want pics of Montego spares let me have your email address i will send pics with part numbers

Comment

can you send me pics of monty parts please.mrjones75@live.co.uk.many thanks.

Comment

Brian has sent me a pile of pictures, many are part number labels as it's easier to do that way.

Plenty of people on here have access to the electronic parts listings, so if any are of interest, it's easy to get them identified. (I don't have the time at the moment).

Pics are on my photobucket.

http://s236.photobucket.com/user/MGT...?sort=2&page=1

Please direct all responses to Brian, as I am only hosting the pictures for him.

Comment

MG Maestro

Car now on ebay grab yourself an easy project for no money i dont want to break it but its got go go

Comment

Just realised I have put a new thread on this car lol.

Comment

Glad the cars doing well on ebay, wish I had asked if it had both bumpers as I should of bought it... it would of made a great donor for my current project.
                          Current Fleet.

1981 Metro 'S'
                          1985 Metro MG Turbo

1986 Maestro MG (GOING TURBO)
                          1989 Maestro MG Turbo '#370'

1988 Montego MG Turbo 'SAD'
                          1988 Montego MG Estate 'F700'

1995 Land Rover 110

2004 Rover Streetwise Td

Comment

You still can it, does have both bumpers, i did want it to go to someone on here thats why i put here first but no interest shown i only wanted £175 now its got 93 watchers and is up to £230 so it should have been snapped up by you boys probaly the same will happen whith all the spares i will bin the lot and then someone will want them, you cant win

Comment

always helps if you mention where you are. 175 is a good price but transport costs can be massive or impossible to work out!!

Comment

Working...
                              X