X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] 2 x anti roll links

Used but in good working condition,

£55 delivered

Funds are planned to go towards Polyurethane material so I can start offering a reconditioning service. Send your worn out units to me (in 2 pieces if that is the case!) They will be re welded, re bushed and returned. This is looking to be at around £15 each at the moment.
    Last edited by countrydude; 19th August 2013, 14:17.

Hi there,

Do you still have these links? Also any news on the polyurethane route. I broke a link last week and I didn't have a spare, so after a bit of research found that the golf mk2 links are similar and available. So I've put them on with a sleeve because the golf bush hole is bigger then the maestro one. I guess they are working but the bushes slop on the sleeves. I'm tempted to cut an old m link in after and ty and force the bush into the golf link, although I doubt it's easy. Plus I've just thought that what stops the bush coming out. Anyway, let me know either way,
    Cheers

Rob

Comment

I do still have them yes, I've had a quote on the poly material but not done anything about it as I need to collect more quotes for the raw material.

I was hoping to sell both to give me enough funds for the raw materials.

Comment

Originally posted by PegasusTurbo View Post
        Hi there,

Do you still have these links? Also any news on the polyurethane route. I broke a link last week and I didn't have a spare, so after a bit of research found that the golf mk2 links are similar and available. So I've put them on with a sleeve because the golf bush hole is bigger then the maestro one. I guess they are working but the bushes slop on the sleeves. I'm tempted to cut an old m link in after and ty and force the bush into the golf link, although I doubt it's easy. Plus I've just thought that what stops the bush coming out. Anyway, let me know either way,
        Cheers

Rob
        I did the very same and also noticed the slop. To be honest it doesn't seem to matter.

Comment

Working...
        X