Van hinge/handle WANTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Van hinge/handle WANTED!

Hi all - any suggestions where I may find an interior hinge/slide for the rear door of my van and the interior plastic handle and surround? I have checked ebay and the usual places guys.
    Cheers,
    Stevie

Hey Stevie

Which side hinge/slide?

Tim

Comment

Hi Tim,
      It's the inside hinge at the bottom of the right-hand rear door which stops the door from opening out too far (which incidently has happened to my van and dented the door where it swung open too far and hit the light cluster). I do have a pic of the part too if you have an email I can send it to?
      Thanks Tim,
      Stevie

Comment

I know the part you mean, it has two settings. Door parallel to van or door right out to allow for a pallet etc to slide in. I have amassed quite a lot of parts whilst trying to keep my van on the road, a lot of which are new old stock in boxes. I will have rake through and see what I can do for you bud. If you want to send me the pic just so we are both sure then fire away.

My email is m3t1m@aol.com

Kind regards
        Tim

Comment

Cheers Tim, just sent it to you mate. Thanks again.
          Stevie

Comment

Hi Tim,
            Just dropping you a short note wondering whether my emails have reached you OK, I didn't want you to think i was being rude you see if there was a problem with my server and they never found their way to you?
            Cheers bud.
            Stevie

Comment

Working...
            X