Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] 1988 Maestro van for sale

Hi all,

Ive got a 1988 maestro van in very good condition. I want to know what its worth, its done over 100,000 miles but has just had a new headgasket and radiator. It has 6 months tax and will be mot'd at the end of the month.

Any suggestions on a value would be much appreciated.

thanks.

more details like what engine, and some pics will help.

Comment

Its a 1275, ill try get some good pics up tomorrow. There is 1 on my profile though just to give you an idea. It gad 1 owner for over 20 years then had another then me. Ive got receipts falling out my arse 1 of which was in 2007 with around 400 quid worth of work.

Comment

not going to bother doing the mot next week, probably going to take it to the scrap man.. any offers will be apppreciated

Comment

Where is it located?

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

where are you and what's the reason for wanting to scrap it?

Comment

it would be a shame to scrap your van
                as there is a lot of interest in the maestro van at the moment.

Comment

No particular reason, cant be bothered with the hassle of mot'ing it, all it needs is the exhaust welded and the front wheel bearing changed so not a lot needed, its just cost me a lot so far and im going to cut my losses. mot runs out tomorrow so if anyone wants to beat the scrap mans price of 140 then your very welcome to come get it. Im in ludlow shropshire and you can have the tax on it aswell as long as you pay me for it.

Comment

07880340763 text me if your interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X