First round of assorted spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] First round of assorted spares

Montego front bumper in carribean blue, without spoiler from an SXI with a few scratches £20:

Montego front bumper in white, from efi I think. £15

Pas rack, brand new recon unit. £50
    Last edited by countrydude; 6th August 2014, 16:38.

Montego estate tailgate in carribean blue in good rust free condition, glass broken and a few scratches £50

Montego bonnet, needs a respray, in good rust free condition £50

All parts are collection from Cambridge only, I can pack and post but this isn't so practical with most of these parts due to size. I will entertain packing and delivery if it will fit in an estate and my fuel is covered.

Most of these parts have been stored for a few years with the thought of making a very tidy estate. The paint finish may not be ready to show but all panels are of good quality and would prepare well to give a good finish. The tailgate especially is the most rust free I've ever seen in 7 years of monty ownership!

That's all for now
    Last edited by countrydude; 6th August 2014, 16:37.

Comment

hi mate, are maestro/montego doors interchangeable?

Comment

yes

Comment

Does the PAS rack fit 1990 EFi ? Don't need one but sometimes things are good to keep just in case.

Comment

Yes. The rack was bought for a diesel but they bolt up identically and the hubs are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by countrydude View Post
              Yes. The rack was bought for a diesel but they bolt up identically and the hubs are the same.
              Thank you. What sort of monies are you looking for just out of interest?

Comment

Everything is priced in the thread. I've put £50 on the rack, all prices don't include packing or delivery though. I'll happily pack the rack and get you a price. They aren't that heavy.

Comment

Will take the Maestro driver's side rear quarter.

Do you have the other side?

PM sent.

Comment

PM replied to

Comment

If you are in no hurry I can collect the rack at end of January.

Comment

I'd rather get as much cleared as possible, this is the first small batch, there is a lot to get through. I'll likely ebay stuff that doesn't sell here.

Comment

how many used doors do you have? I only really need the outer skins for my autograss race car so not worried about colour trim etc, I already have a spare near side front.

Comment

I have a full set for a maestro, they are gold in colour.

Comment

Originally posted by countrydude View Post
                              I'd rather get as much cleared as possible, this is the first small batch, there is a lot to get through. I'll likely ebay stuff that doesn't sell here.
                              Any idea of what the postage would cost on that item please? Then again if you had more than one item I wanted I could drive up & collect. I only drove that way a few weeks back to collect a brand new windscreen & 2 wings.

Do you have much new Montego stuff that I may find usefull?

Comment

Working...
                              X