Mg Montego wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Mg Montego wanted.

Hi Guys, im new here and ive given a brief story of my Montego history in the general forums, but basically im looking for a very nice MG Montego, something I can just drive and show, will pay good money for a good car!

Please let me know if you see anything for me.

montego turbo

Originally posted by Mikey v8 View Post
    Hi Guys, im new here and ive given a brief story of my Montego history in the general forums, but basically im looking for a very nice MG Montego, something I can just drive and show, will pay good money for a good car!

Please let me know if you see anything for me.
    hi ya mate, there is a turbo on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1612262594...84.m1423.l2649
    monty turbo

Comment

hi ya mate, there is a turbo on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1612262594...84.m1423.l2649
      monty turbo
      And by all accounts it's a bit of a shed too!
      Not what Mikey's looking for me thinks.

Comment

I was bidding on it the 1st time it came on, but seems like its not as good as it looks!

Im looking for a really nice car, will pay good money for the right car.

Comment

My monty

Originally posted by MG MAL View Post
          And by all accounts it's a bit of a shed too!
          Not what Mikey's looking for me thinks.
          Well I'm taking all my paperwork logbook and all receipts for what I've bought for the car and photos from purchase to finish and if I sell it at pol I won't have far to travel home lol

Comment

My Monty

I was bidding on it the 1st time it came on, but seems like its not as good as it looks!

Im looking for a really nice car, will pay good money for the right car.
            Do you live near to Birmingham bud, as if you go to POL in longbridge and I'll be taking mine there as I'm just restoring it

Comment

Yeah I live in Tamworth, what will you be taking there?.......

Comment

POL

Yeah I live in Tamworth, what will you be taking there?.......
                I'm restoring a 1990 G reg Monty turbo diamond white full respray loads and loads of new parts alloys freshly powder coated new tyres just so much to mention. Got some pics on my profile already

Comment

Bump.....still looking

Comment

I've had it repaired bud, cheers for the bump

Comment

Repaired? Didn't know it was broke lol I thought you had decided to keep it?

Comment

Bump.....still looking
                        Have'nt seen anything else for sale yet either Mike other than the Red one that was on ebay but keep your patience as you just don't know what could turn up mate.

Comment

Originally posted by MGMatt View Post
                          Have'nt seen anything else for sale yet either Mike other than the Red one that was on ebay but keep your patience as you just don't know what could turn up mate.
                          Is the white g reg going to be up for sale? I dont understand the conversation lol

Comment

Originally posted by autofitservices View Post
                            Is the white g reg going to be up for sale? I dont understand the conversation lol
                            Hi ya, yes I selling the white Montego turbo, I have been offered £5250 but the bloke is selling his scooby then going to call me but it is first come first serve if you want any more info you can call me on 07809503177

Comment

Wow lol I originally sold it for about £525 so its went up 90% however it is 90% better condition lol

Comment

Working...
                              X