Email recieved by the club:
Vehicle Details for registration number F931AOF
MakeAUSTINYear of manufacture1989
ModelMAESTRO SPECIALEngine size(CC)1275
PM me for contact details.


I wish to dispose of my Maestro which has been in the family since 1994 and has done a genuine 62401 miles in total.
It is a good little runner but requires paintwork and a roof lining hence I am willing to accept a little more than disposable value to ensure it goes to a good home. Everything else is fine with 4 good tyres and a good battery.
Can you advise me if any one from the club may be interested or alternatively any one else or a dealer specialising in Maestros.
I attach 3 photos.
I live in Hagley West Midlands
It is a good little runner but requires paintwork and a roof lining hence I am willing to accept a little more than disposable value to ensure it goes to a good home. Everything else is fine with 4 good tyres and a good battery.
Can you advise me if any one from the club may be interested or alternatively any one else or a dealer specialising in Maestros.
I attach 3 photos.
I live in Hagley West Midlands
Vehicle Details for registration number F931AOF
MakeAUSTINYear of manufacture1989
ModelMAESTRO SPECIALEngine size(CC)1275
PM me for contact details.



Comment