Hi all I have owned this Ledbury maestro for the last few years and used it as my daily drive. I have upgraded/downgraded to a maestro van and as a result need to sell my car. The body work is all good with a very small amount of surface rust just under the petrol cap and on the corner of the tailgate. It had both rear arches replaced before my ownership and I replaced both front doors when I first bought the car. The speedo is in mph but the odometer reading and trip is in kph. I will putting the original steel wheels back on the car when it is sold. This maestro is a kit build so in my experience it is cheaper to insure and I use an insurance broker called osbourne and sons. I am located in farnborough, Hampshire
I am looking for £750 ono
01252 541194
P.S. Pictures can be seen here http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/album.php?albumid=516
I am looking for £750 ono
01252 541194
P.S. Pictures can be seen here http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/album.php?albumid=516

Comment