1994 Rover Maestro Clubman D Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] 1994 Rover Maestro Clubman D Turbo

Guys i have been pondering the idea for ages, fairly sure i am making the right decision.

I am looking to sell my Clubman D to fund getting my Maestro van on the road, i have my Vanden Plas for my "show car" once restoration is completed and my van will be my daily. I don't feel the need for a second "show car" so this one needs to find a new home.

A couple of pictures can be found of it on display at The NEC Classic Car Show in November here:
    http://maestro.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=19464

I will of course post up more pictures and a more detailed ad at a later date.

The basics you need to know are:
    Taxed until 31/10
    MOTed until Sept (will check date)
    Comprehensive service history
    71k documented miles
    VERY clean and solid car, thanks to being waxoiled from new.
    Full alarm/immobiliser installed for security

The car is more than show-worthy and attracts comments wherever it goes, if you spend a little money tidying up the very small scratches from keys missing the lock etc and a very small rust spot (less than the size of a 5p) on the tailgate - you would likely have the best Clubman D around.

The suspension on the drivers slide has a slight knock after going into a pothole, it is the top mount bearing that needs replacing - i will try and do this before sale, if not the parts will be supplied with the car. The car is still in daily use and it is only noticeable when driving on a very rough road.

The Perkins Prima diesel engine runs like clockwork, serviced every year by the previous owner even if it had only done 3k! It returns 60+ MPG effortlessly and pulls like a train.

Never had a tow bar fitted and used and abused as a workhorse as most of these were.

I have used it daily since purchase and aside from an alternator failure (whilst jump starting another car) which was replaced with a new uprated Lucas unit, it has never let me down. (I purchased the car with 57k on the clock)

I am asking £1100ovno

The car needs these couple of niggles sorting to make it mint, but the body is unbelievably solid for such a late car and i challenge you to get another upto this condition for less. Its a car which is ready for you to jump into and use daily, attending shows etc as i have been doing.

Delivery can be arranged.

nice car and nice colour

Comment

SOLD!

Comment

Well done. Hope its gone to a good home!

Comment

Working...
        X